Our work is built upon the work of those who came before us. For decades, the Federation of American Scientists website has hosted vast and valuable archives of data relating to nuclear weapons, government secrecy, national security, emerging technologies, and arms control. These archives can be found at the links below.
- Project on Government Secrecy (1991-2021)
- The Garwin Archive
- Thomas B. Cochran Archive
- Robert S. Norris Archive
- nukestrat.org (2004-2008)
- FAS Nuclear Forces Guide
- FAS WMD Resources
- FAS Soviet/Russian Nuclear Forces Archive: ICBMs, SLBMs/SSBNs, Bombers, and Air Defense.
- Congressional Research Service reports on nuclear weapons, WMD proliferation, and related topics.