- The Rise and Fall of Space Sanctuary in U.S. Policy by Robin Dickey, The Aerospace Corporation, September 2020
- Challenges to Security in Space, Defense Intelligence Agency, February 2019
- Requirement for Photographic Reconnaissance in the Event U.S. Reconnnaissance Satellites are Attacked, COMIREX memo for the U.S. Intelligence Board, June 10, 1968
- Anti-Satellite Capability (1968), AF memo to the deputy secretary of defense, June 7, 1968
- Future Threats to Satellites and Possible Reactions, RAND Corporation memo, July 1966
- An Entry-Level Conventional Radar-Driven Rocket Anti-Satellite by Gregory H. Canavan, Los Alamos National Laboratory, November 1993
- US satellites in Low Earth Orbit may be vulnerable to anti-satellite weapons, letter to Defense News from Cathy Swan and Allen Thomson, 27 May 1992
- Duel Between an ASAT with Multiple Kill Vehicles and a Space-Based Weapons Platform with Kinetic Energy Weapons by P. Cutchis, Institute for Defense Analyses, January 1986
- Space target with multi-spectral energy reflectivity, U.S. Patent 4,733,236, March 22, 1988
- Report of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse (EMP) Attack, presented to the House Armed Services Committee, July 2004
- US Space System Survivability: Strategic Alternatives for the 1990s by Robert B. Giffen, National Defense University, 1982 (1.75 MB PDF file)
- Vulnerability Assessment of the Transportation Infrastructure Relying on the Global Positioning System, prepared for the Department of Transportation, August 29, 2001.
- High Altitude Nuclear Detonations (HAND) Against Low Earth Orbit Satellites (HALEOS), Defense Threat Reduction Agency, April 2001.
- Survivability: Critical Process Assessment Tool, 14 August 1998
- Thinking About Space Warfare by Allen Thomson, Space News, April 22-28, 1996.
- Space Reconnaissance Vulnerability by Allen Thomson,
Space News, October 10-16 1994.
- Civil Satellite Vulnerability by Allen Thomson, Space News, 20-26 February 1995.
- Satellite Vulnerability: a post-Cold War issue? by Allen Thomson, Space Policy (ISSN 0265-9646), 11 (1), February 1995, pp.19-30.
- Threats to United States Space Capabilities by Tom Wilson, prepared for the Commission to Assess United States National Security Space Management and Organization, January 2001.
- Recommended Changes in U.S. Military Space Policies and Programs, submitted to the Commission on Integrated Long-Term Strategy, October 1988
- The U.S. Anti-Satellite Program: A Key Element in the National Strategy of Deterrence, from the Reagan White House, 1987
- Space Countermeasures Hands On Program (CHOP), March 2001 (PowerPoint presentation, >1.6 MB)
- Space Countermeasures Hands On Program Designs Docking Nanosatellite in Six Weeks, Air Force Research Laboratory, 2002
- Target Effects Assessment from Commerce Business Daily, September 29, 2000
- Space Control Architecture - briefing from DOD Space Architect
- Military Is Hoping to Test-Fire Laser Against Satellite
- U.S. weighes sharing satellite laser test data By Bill Gertz THE WASHINGTON TIMES January 2, 1998
- Yeltsin letter reveals anti-satellite weapons By Bill Gertz THE WASHINGTON TIMES November 7, 1997
- "Contracting speeds up ASAT effort" U.S. Army Space and Strategic Defense Command December 1996
- Shooting Down a "Star" Program 437, the US Nuclear ASAT System and Present-Day Copycat Killers Clayton K Chun, CADRE paper no. 6 - AIR UNIV MAXWELL AFB AL CENTER FOR AEROSPACE DOCTRINE RESEARCH AND EDUCATION
- Proceedings of the First Space Systems Survivability Workshop, 14-15 April 1966
Maintained by Steven Aftergood
Created by John Pike
Updated September 15, 2020