Annual Report to Congress on Foreign Economic Collection and Industrial Espionage
Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
U.S.A. v. Benjamin Pierce Bishop on Charges of Espionage
U.S.A. v. Stewart D. Nozette on Charges of Espionage
- Defendant's Reply to Govt's Sentencing Memorandum, March 21, 2012
- Govt's Reply to Defendant's Sentencing Memorandum, March 16, 2012
- Defendant's Sentencing Memorandum, March 16, 2012
- Defendant's Sentencing Memorandum Concerning Fraud Charges, March 12, 2012
- Govt Memorandum in Aid of Sentencing, March 12, 2012
- Factual Proffer in Support of Guilty Plea, September 7, 2011
- Forfeiture Order, September 7, 2011
- Plea Agreement, August 23, 2011
- Superseding Indictment, November 17, 2010
- Govt Memo Describing Changes from Original Indictment, March 17, 2010
- Superseding Indictment, March 17, 2010
- Indictment, October 21, 2009
- Criminal Complaint, October 16, 2009
- Govt Memorandum in Support of Pre-Trial Detention, October 28, 2009
- Other Case Files via Cryptome.org
U.S.A. v. Dongfan "Greg" Chung on Charges of Economic Espionage
U.S. v. Tai Shen Kuo, Gregg William Bergersen, and Yu Shin Kang
U.S. v. Noshir S. Gowadia
U.S. v. Donald Keyser
U.S. v. Franklin, Rosen and Weissman
Arrests of James J. Smith and Katrina Leung
Sami al-Arian, et al
Ana Belen Montes
Brian P. Regan
Robert Philip Hanssen
- Review of FBI Performance in Investigating the Espionage Activities of Robert Hanssen, Unclassified Executive Summary, August 14, 2003
- Sentencing Memorandum, May 6, 2002
- A Review of FBI Security Programs, Commission for Review of FBI Security Programs (The Webster Commission), March 2002.
- Indictment of Robert Philip Hanssen, May 16, 2001.
- Protective Order, March 5, 2001.
- Government's Motion for Protective Order and Incorporated Memorandum of Law, March 5, 2001.
- Government Proffer in Support of Detention, March 1, 2001.
- USA v. Robert Philip Hanssen: FBI Affidavit in Support of Search Warrants, DC District, February 21, 2001.
- Statement of FBI Director Louis J. Freeh On the Arrest of FBI Special Agent Robert Philip Hanssen, February 20, 2001.
- Veteran FBI Agent Arrested and Charged With Espionage, FBI press release, February 20, 2001.
- Robert Philip Hanssen -- Photographs, FBI Release, February 20, 2001.
- USA v. Robert Philip Hanssen: FBI Affidavit in Support of Criminal Complaint, Arrest Warrant and Search Warrant, Eastern Virginia District, February 16, 2001.
The couple convicted of espionage for East Germany challenged the application of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) in their unsuccessful appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court
Selected records concerning the naval cryptanalyst accused of espionage who spent 520 days in confinement before charges against him were dismissed.
Wen Ho Lee
- DOE Inspector General Report on the Wen Ho Lee Case (Redacted), released under FOIA to the National Security News Service in November 2005 (7 MB PDF file)
- Court Orders Reporters to Disclose Official Sources in Wen Ho Lee Case, memorandum and order, October 9, 2003.
- Oversight of the Wen Ho Lee Case, Final Report of the Subcommittee on Department of Justice Oversight, Senate Judiciary Committee, December 20, 2001.
- Final Report of the Attorney General's Review Team on the Handling of the Los Alamos National Laboratory Investigation, aka "The Bellows Report," released in declassified form December 2001.
- GAO: FBI Congressional Testimony on Wen Ho Lee was Inaccurate, letter to Congress from the General Accounting Office, June 28, 2001, with Rebuttal from FBI Assistant Director Neil J. Gallagher, and further rebuttal from former DOE counterintelligence official Notra Trulock III.
- Memorandum in Support of Motion to Unseal Court Records in the Wen Ho Lee Case, filed by Chinese for Affirmative Action, June 6, 2001.
- A Continuation of Oversight of the Wen Ho Lee Case A Hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee Subcommittee on Administrative Oversight and the Courts, October 3, 2000.
- Oversight of the Wen Ho Lee Case, A Joint Hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, September 26, 2000.
- President Clinton's Comments on the Wen Ho Lee Case, September 14-15, 2000.
- Attorney General Reno's Comments on the Wen Ho Lee Case, September 14, 2000.
- Statement by FBI Director Louis Freeh on the Wen Ho Lee Case, September 13, 2000.
- Court Accepts Plea Agreement, transcript, September 13, 2000.
- Factual Basis for Plea of Dr. Wen Ho Lee, September 11, 2000.
- Memorandum Opinion on Pretrial Release of Wen Ho Lee, August 31, 2000.
- Court Order on Discovery Concerning Selective Prosecution, August 25, 2000.
- Court Order Granting Pre-Trial Release of Wen Ho Lee, August 24, 2000.
- Supplemental Declaration of Harold M. Agnew, filed on August 16, 2000.
- Declaration of Charles Washington, for the defense, dated August 11, 2000.
- Declaration of Robert Vrooman, for the defense, dated August 10, 2000.
- Court Determinations on Information Sought Under the Classified Information Procedures Act, court order issued August 1, 2000.
- Defense Memorandum on Information Sought Under the Classified Information Procedures Act, filed by the defense on April 24, 2000.
- Motion for Pretrial Release of Wen Ho Lee, filed by the defense on July 21, 2000.
- Declaration of Harold M. Agnew, Former Director of Los Alamos National Laboratory, filed in support of a motion for pretrial release of Wen Ho Lee, July 21, 2000.
- Declaration of Walter Goad, Fellow Emeritus of Los Alamos National Laboratory, filed in support of a motion for pretrial release of Wen Ho Lee, July 21, 2000.
- Motion for Discovery of Materials Related to Selective Prosecution, filed on behalf of defendant Wen Ho Lee, June 23, 2000.
- Affidavit of Special Agent Michael W. Lowe, in support of a search warrant to search the home of Wen Ho Lee, April 9, 1999.
- UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Plaintiff,
vs. WEN HO LEE, Defendant.
- The Justice Department's Handling of the Wen Ho Lee Investigation, declassified transcript of a closed hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, June 8, 1999.
Aldrich H. Ames
Harold James Nicholson
Maintained by Steven Aftergood
Updated November 30, 2015