- "New Ideas" by R.L. Garwin, Journal of Defense Research, FALL 1969, pp. 310-314, (Initial classification SECRET, EO 11652, automatically declassified (30-year rule) 12/31/1999).
- "The Design of a Floating Aiport-- FLAIR," by I.Varga, M. Salvadori, and P. Weidlinger, (under contract to IDA-Jason), September 1969.
- "The Fast Fourier Transform as an Example of Difficulty in Gaining Wide Use for a New Technique" (The 1968 Arden House Workshop on Fast Fourier Transform Processing), IEEE Transactions on Audio and Electroacoustics AU-17, No. 2, pp. 68-72, 06/00/69.
- Final Report of the Ad Hoc Supersonic Transport Review Committee, Office of Science and Technology (R.L. Garwin, Chairman) 03/30/69.
- "Advanced Air-to-Air Systems," by R.L. Garwin, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Tactical Missile Systems Conference, Redstone Arsenal, February 10, 1969.
- "Kinematics of an Ultraelastic Rough Ball," by Richard L. Garwin, American Journal of Physics, vol. 37, No. 1, January 1969 (and related correspondence).
- "Impact of Information-Handling Systems on Quality and Access to Health Care," by R.L. Garwin, presented to the American Public Health Association,
published in Public Health Reports, 83, No. 5, pp. 346-351, May 1968.
- "FIGHTER AIRCRAFT," Report of the Defense Science Board Task Force, R.L. Garwin, Chairman, Volume I, Executive Summary, May 8, 1968.
- "FIGHTER AIRCRAFT," Report of the Defense Science Board Task Force, R.L. Garwin, Chairman. Volume II, Basic Report, May 1968.
- "Anti-Ballistic-Missile Systems," by R.L. Garwin and H.A. Bethe in Scientific American, Vol. 218, No. 3, pp. 21-31, March 1968.
- "Superconducting Lines for the Transmission of Large Amounts of Electrical Power over Great Distances," by R.L. Garwin and J. Matisoo, published in Proceedings of the IEEE, Vol. 55, No. 4, pp. 538-548, April 1967.
- "The Anomalous Magnetic Moment of the Muon," by G. Charpak, F.J.M. Farley, R.L. Garwin, T. Muller, J.C. Sens, and A. Zichichi, published in Il Nuovo Cimento, Serie X, Vol. 37, pp. 1241-1363, CERN - Geneva, June 1965.
- "Analysis of a Nondegenerate Two-Photon Giant-Pulse Laser," IBM Journal of Research and Development, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 338-340, July 1964.
- "Superconducting Lines for the Transmission of Large Amounts of Electrical Power over Great Distances," by R.L. Garwin, IBM Research Note,
NW-1, September 1961.
- "Measurement of Magnetic-Field Attenuation by Thin Superconducting Films," by E. Erlbach, R.L. Garwin, and M.P. Sarachik, published in IBM Journal of Research and Development 4, No. 2, p. 107-115, April 1960.
Maintained by Webmaster