- "An Experimental Physicist's View of the Coronavirus Pandemic," by R.L. Garwin, Grandey Lecture at the Colorado School of Mines (via Zoom), January 27, 2021.
- "Announcement of Grandey Lecture - Energy Seminar Series, "An Experimental Physicist's View of the Coronavirus Pandemic," by Richard L. Garwin, Colorado School of Mines, January 27, 2021.
- "Protecting myself and family against COVID-19," by R.L. Garwin, Rev. 5, January 8, 2021.
- "COVID-19 Pandemic: a quicker way out?," by R.L. Garwin, presentation to the Cosmos Club National Security Group, September 1, 2020.
- "Letter to All Members of Congress" by signatories opposing a resumption of U.S. nuclear-explosive tests, by P.E. Coyle III, S. Fetter, R.L. Garwin, J. P. Holdren, J. Hruby, R. Jeanloz, R.S. Kemp, R. Latiff, W.H. Press, R. Rosner, R. Schwitters, E.D. Williams, June 16, 2020.
- "Questions and Answers About the Current Coronavirus Pandemic (Rev. 1b)," by R.L. Garwin, 90-minute Zoom presentation and discussion, Columbia Institute for Ideas and Imagination, Paris, France, April 9, 2020.
Maintained by Steven Aftergood