Commission on the Roles and Capabilities of the US Intelligence Community
- Introduction to the public hearing of the Commission on the Roles and Capabilities of the United States Intelligence Community, Friday, January 19, 1996
- Testimony of Bobby Inman, former Director of Naval Intelligence, Vice Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Director of the National Security Agency, and Deputy Director of Central Intelligence, current mem
ber of the Board of Directors for Fluor, SAI, Xerox, and other corporations.
- Testimony of Frank Carlucci, former Deputy Secretary and Secretary of Defense, Deputy Director of Central Intelligence, and Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, now Chairman of the Carlyle Gro
- Testimony of James Lilly, former Ambassador to China and to the Republic of Korea, Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs, National Intelligence Officer for China, and National Security
Council staff, and currently resident fellow and director of Asian studies at the American Enterprise Institute.
- Testimony of Joe Nye, formerly Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs, Chairman of the National Intelligence Council, and Deputy Under Secretary of State, and currently Dean of the Kenned
y School of Government at Harvard.
- Testimony of William Barr, former Attorney General of the United States in the Bush administration, now Senior Vice President and General Counsel of GTE.
- Testimony of Richard Haass, former Senior Director for Near East and South Asian Affairs on the NSC staff and various Defense and State Department posts, and currently Director of National Security Programs and s
enior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, where he recently directed a study run by a task force on intelligence.
- Testimony of Herman Cohen, former Assistant Secretary of State for Africa and Senior Director for Africa on the National Security Council Staff, now representing the American Foreign Service Association and Senior Advisor for the Global Coalition for Africa, a North-South policy forum.
IC21 -- The Intelligence Community in the 21st Century
House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
Table of Contents
The Report of the Twentieth Century Fund Task Force on the Future of U.S. Intelligence
The Pike Report
Created by John Pike
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Thursday, July 03, 1997 7:19:17 PM