2002 Congressional Reports
Final Report of the Congressional Joint Inquiry Into September 11
- Declassified Version of Part Four, Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001, released by the House Intelligence Committee, July 15, 2016
- Final Declassified Version, released July 24, 2003 (5.6 MB PDF file)
- Findings and Conclusions
- Additional Views of Senator Richard C. Shelby (PDF)
- Additional Views of Senators Jon Kyl and Pat Roberts
- Additional Views of Rep. Jane Harman
- Statement by the ODNI on the Declassification of Part Four of the SSCI and HPSCI's 2002 Report on the Committees' Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001, July 15, 2016.
- Conference Report on Intelligence Authorization for FY 2003, H. Rep. 107-789, November 14.
- HPSCI Report on Intelligence Authorization for FY 2003, H.Rep. 107-592, July 18.
- Counterterrorism Intelligence Capabilities and Performance Prior to 9-11, report of a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence subcommittee, July 17.
- SASC Report on Intelligence Authorization for FY 2003, S. Rep. 107-208, July 9.
- Report on the Homeland Security Information Sharing Act, House Report 107-534, part 1, June 25.
- Security in the Information Age: New Challenges, New Strategies (PDF), Joint Economic Committee, May 2002.
- Making Supplemental Appropriations for Further Recovery From and Response to Terrorist Attacks on the United States for the Fiscal Year Ending September 30, 2002, H.Rep. 107-480, May 20.
- SSCI Report on Intelligence Authorization for FY 2003, S.Rep. 107-149, May 13.
- A Citizen's Guide on Using the Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act of 1974 to Request Government Records, first report by the House Committee on Government Reform, March 12, 2002, 107th Congress, House Report 107-371.
Maintained by Steven Aftergood
Updated July 18, 2016