Return to DSP homepage
SBIRS Program Office
185 Discoverer Blvd., Ste. 2512
El Segundo, CA 90245
Page OPR: LT Tanya Parrotta
DSN: 833-3978, Commercial (310)363-3978
1. The Los Angeles Air Force Base World Wide Web is provided as a public service by Los Angeles Air Force Base.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY NOTICE
2. Information presented on Los Angeles Air Force Base Web is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. Information concerning visitors use of this site is collected for analytical and statistical purposes, such as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
6. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information , or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, pleaseforward them to SMC Office of Public Affairs, SMC/PA.