"Date of Instruction - Spell Month Out Completely"
19 January 1996
Period Ending: 12 January 1996
"Long Title - Type In All Capital Letters"
NUMERICAL INDEX OF NORAD AND USSPACECOM FORMS
1. Symbols and Abbreviations:
- indicates changed information or a new form issued since last edition.
CD - Card Stock LRA - Local Reproduction Authorized S&U - Stocked & Used
CS - Cut Sheet PD - Pad UI - Unit of Issue
DK - Diskette SH - Sheet UR - Unit of Requisition
EF - Electronic Form S&I - Stocked & Issued
LA - Label ST - Set
2. Ordering Forms. All forms, except S&I and S&U forms, listed in this index are ordered through your customer account representative (CAR). Obtain S&I and S&U forms from the office of primary responsibility (OPR) identified after the form's title.
3. Electronic Forms (EF):
3.1. Electronic forms are available on the network (21 NET) or from the CPDC on 3-1/2" and 5-1/4" low density diskettes and on CD-ROM. To use and fill in the forms, users must have access to one of the two PerFORM PRO filler software packages (Windows or Gem versions) or FormFlow Filler which is compatible with forms designed on PerFORM PRO Designer. PerFORM PRO software is no longer available to order. To order FormFlow Filler use the Desktop IV contract Sub Line Item Number (SLIN) DT0005AE. FormFlow Filler requires 386 PCs or higher running Windows 3.1 or higher (not WIN 386), with a mouse.
3.2. Customers with access to the appropriate hardware and software who do not have access to 21must establish a REQUIREMENT with their CAR/PDO for an electronic forms diskette using AFSPCALLFORMS3 (3-1/2" disk) or AFSPCALLFORMS5 (5-1/4" disk) as the short title, or for CD-ROM using NUAFSPCCD. Although these are forms, they are treated within the system as publications for requirement purposes. Updates will automatically be sent to you as changes to the basic AFSPCALLFORMS diskette, July 1994, or updates to the latest CD-ROM occur.
4. LRA (Local Reproduction Authorized) Forms. Local reproduction is authorized for all electronic forms. Do not alter the design or size of an LRA form during the reproduction process. Users who are unable to use the electronic forms may requisition paper copies from their servicing PDO.
5. Not Approved for EF. The OPR has not approved an electronic version.
6. Obsolete Forms (Section B). Dispose of in one of two ways as shown in the "disposition" column:
6.1. Salvage form immediately.
6.2. Use present stock until exhausted.
7. Forms Subject to the Privacy Act of 1974. "PA" after the title means the form is affected by the Privacy Act of 1974.
SECTION A -CURRENT NORAD AND USSPACECOM FORMS
TITLE DATE UI TITLE UR DIRECTIVE
N6 Mar 93 CS Status of Actions Worksheet CS NR55-5V3(S)
(Not Approved for EF)
N7 Mar 93 CS Emergency Actions Copy Format PD/50 NR55-5V3(S)
(EACF) (Not Approved for EF)
N8 Mar 93 CS Cancellation Copy Format CS NR55-5V3(S)
(Not Approved for EF)
N15 Jan 82 CS North American Aerospace Defense CS NR900-14
Command Certificate of Achievement
(S&I by N/J1) (Not Approved for EF)
N16 Aug 83 CS NORAD Certification of Aircrew CS NR51-4
DK Training (LRA)(AFSPCALLFORMS) EF
N41 Jul 76 CS Altitude Reservation Flight Plan CS NR50-6