- "Science and National Security" by R.L. Garwin, closing luncheon address to the Fourth Annual AAAS Colloquium on Science, Arms Control, and National Security, Nov. 17, 1989, Washington, DC. Published in the AAAS book Science and Security: Technology Advances & the Arms Control Agenda,edited by E.H. Arnett, E.J. Kirk and W.T. Wander, pp. 301-320, 1990.
- "Space Technology: Myth and Promise" by R.L.^Garwin, published in the book Ways Out of the Arms Race, edited by J. Hassard, T. Kibble and P. Lewis.
Proceedings of the Second International Scientists' Congress held at Imperial College of Science, Technology & Medicine, University of London, 2-4 December 1988.
- "A Blueprint For Radical Weapons Cuts" by R.L. Garwin inBulletin of the Atomic Scientists, (pp. 10-13) March, 1988.
- "Space Defense-- The Impossible Dream?", a speech to the
Commonwealth Club of San Francisco, July 18, 1986.
- "Star Wars and Geneva," by R.L. Garwin, a talk given at the Foreign Press
Association, September 9, 1985.
- Agreed statements between Ed Gerry and Richard L. Garwin, together with individual statements by Gerry and Garwin, as presented at the "Scientific Adversary Procedure" at Dartmouth College May 23, 1985, Arthur Kantrowitz, moderator.
- "Will Strategic Submarines Be Vulnerable?" by R.L. Garwin, International Security, vol. 8, no. 2, pp 52-67, Fall 1983.
- "A Treaty Limiting Antisatellite Weapons," by R.L. Garwin. Oral testimony for a subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, May 18, 1983.
- "Issues in Arms Control," 40th Anniversary Colloquium at Los Alamos National Laboratory, panel discussion by H.A. Bethe, R.L. Garwin, D.M. Kerr, and E. Teller, April 13, 1983, from LA-UR-05-6089. Discussion moderated by David S. Saxon.
- "Alternative Approaches to Armament and Disarmament," presented at Paris, France, with introduction by Georges Charpak and General Georges Buis, December 13, 1983.
- Draft Treaty presented by the Union of Concerned Scientists to a Subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, "A Treaty Limiting Anti-Satellite Weapons," May 18, 1983.
- "Computers and Privacy," by R.L. Garwin, speech presented at the Embassy of the United States, London, ENGLAND, January 18, 1983.
- "The Militarization of Space," testimony given
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Hearing, before the
Subcommittee on Arms Control, Oceans, International
Operations and Environment. 09/20/82 pp 56-60.
- "Fish Ragu (Fish, Radio-Receiving and Generally Useful)," by R.L. Garwin, JASON Technical Note JSN-81-64, August 1981.
- "Basing the MX Missile: A Better Idea," by R.L.Garwin and S.D. Drell, Technology Review , Edited at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, May/June 1981.
- "Weapons in Space: Are We On the Verge Of a New Arms Race?" by R.L. Garwin. A talk to the AAAS Symposium on Trends in Strategic Weapons and Doctrines and their Implications for Arms Control, Toronto, Canada, January 4, 1981.
- Ad Hoc Panel Report on the September 22 Event?, by J.P. Ruina et al, concluding that the VELA signal did not indicate a nuclear explosion, July 17, 1980.
Maintained by Steven Aftergood
Updated January 25, 2016