Outline of the Forth Meeting of the Technology Study Group for the Destruction of Abandoned Chemical Weapons
- 1. Date and Time
- 29th September 1998 (Thursday) 14.15 - 16.45
- 2. Venue
- Conference room( 3rd floor), Prime Minister's Office
- 3. Attendance
- Chairperson : Seigi HINATA( Director-General of the Abandoned Chemical Weapons Coordination Division, Councillor's Office on External Division, Cabinet Secretariat) Members : Tomie AMARI, Yuji ENOMOTO, Shigeji KOSHI, Hiroaki SHIRAISHI, Masaru TANAKA, Mitsugu TANAKA, Shoji NAKAHARA, Shuzo FUJIWARA, Kouichi MIZUNO, Masatoshi MORITA
- 4. Agenda( Main Subject)
- (1)Study on proposed technologies for the destruction of abandoned chemical weapons
- (2)Interim report (draft)
- (3)Technical requirements (the Second Screening)
- 5. Contents
- The Group studied each proposed technology and discussed the Interim Report. It was decided to continue the discussion on the report.
- The Technical Requirements (the Second Screening) were discussed following the discussion in the 3rd meeting.
- 6. Next meeting
- 6th November 1998 (Tuesday)