Many Chinese import-export marketing organizations are themselves subordinated to a coordinating agency for international marketing. While CEIEC, CATIC, NORINCO, CNEIC, CPMIEC and CSSC are all subsidiaries of Ministry level organizations, are members of the Beijing-based Xinshidai Group.
- China Electronics Import and Export Corporation (CEIEC) -- markets products ranging from radars to laser rangefinders and other electronics systems;
- China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (CAITC) is the marketing agent for aviation systems ranging from aircraft components to advanced fighters and missiles;
- China North Industries Corporation (NORINCO), a direct subsidiary of the PLA, markets ground-based systems ranging from armored fighting vehicles to fire control systems and anti-aircraft weapons;
- China Nuclear Energy Industry Corporation (CNEIC) is the marketing agent for export and import of all research and development as well as production organizations associated
with the Ministry of Nuclear Industry;
- China Precision Machinery Import and Export Corporation (CPMIEC), a subsidiary of the Ministry of Aerospace Industry, markets systems from surface-to-surface and air-to-air missiles to space systems and electronic products.
- China Shipbuilding Trading Company Limited (CSTC) markets ships and facilities for export and imports foreign marine technologies;
Sources and Resources
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Wednesday, June 10, 1998 8:58:45 PM