Special Weapons News
- SOUTH ASIA WARNED AGAINST DANGERS OF NUCLEAR, MISSILE RACES By Russell Dybvik USIA Diplomatic Correspondent - 30 September 1994
- Pakistan's Nuclear Deterrent Losing Credibility? Gen K. Sundarji The Indian Express, September 15, 1994
- PAKISTAN'S ASSERTIVE REGIONAL STRATEGY -- [FROM THE TASK FORCE ON TERRORISM AND UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE, HOUSE REPUBLICAN RESEARCH COMMITTEE, HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVES, WASHINGTON, DC, AUG. 24, 1994] (Extension of Remarks - September 12, 1994) Congressional Record
- Nuclear Talks With Pakistan Pran Chopra The Hindu, August 16, 1994
- NUCLEAR PROLIFERATION IN PAKISTAN: REAFFIRMING THE INTENT OF THE PRESSLER AMENDMENT (Senate - August 05, 1994) Congressional Record
- PAKISTAN SUPPORTS TERRORIST REBELS IN KASHMIR Task Force on Terrorism and Unconventional Warfare - JUNE 22, 1994
- Talbott, Bhutto Discuss Non-Proliferation Issues in Islamabad USIA -- 11 Apr 1994 -- Joint US-Pakistan statement by Deputy Secretary of
State Strobe Talbott and Pakistani Prime Minister Bhutto reaffirming joint commitment to nuclear non-proliferation.
- US, Pakistan in 'Broad Agreement' on Non-Proliferation USIA -- 11 Apr 1994 -- Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott's Islamabad press
conference following meetings with Pakistani officials.
- STATE DEPARTMENT REPORT -- 30 Mar 1994 -- Consultations are underway with Congress concerning the Clinton administration's proposed one-time sale of F-16 fighter aircraft to Pakistan. Delivery of the planes would be contingent on specific commitments from Pakistan regarding its nuclear program.
- AID TO PAKISTAN (Senate - March 23, 1994) Congressional Record
- SOUTH ASIA NON-PROLIFERATION REPORT (VOA Editorial) 25 February 1994
- Clinton Calls for Nuclear Non-Proliferation in Pakistan USIA -- 14 Feb 1994 -- President Clinton's remarks with Pakistani Ambassador
Maleeha Lodhi at Lodhi's White House credentials presentation ceremony.
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Friday, May 15, 1998 1:48:22 PM