1995 France Special Weapons News
- McNamara: Treaty of Roratonga, French Nuclear Testing
15 November 1995 -- Assistant Secretary of State Thomas McNamara discussed the treaty of Roratonga and French nuclear testing during testimony before a House subcommittee.
- Resumption of French nuclear tests in the Pacific WEU Parliamentary Assembly Document 1488 7th November 1995
- FRENCH NUCLEAR TESTING: A FOOL'S ERRAND
by Tariq Rauf The Nonproliferation Review: Fall, 1995 Volume 3, Number 1
- Bombs or Beaujolais: Markey Asks France to Make a Choice
Vance Phillips USIA 25 October 1995 -- In response to France's underground nuclear tests, Representative Edward Markey has introduced a bill which would increase by 800 percent the import duty on Beaujolais, a popular French wine.
- OAS Permanent Council Reaffirms Rejection of French Nuclear Tests 04 October 1995
- FALLOUT IN PARADISE FRANCE'S RESUMPTION OF NUCLEAR TESTS UNLEASHES RIOTS IN TAHITI AND CONDEMNATION AROUND THE WORLD TIME Magazine September 18, 1995
- US 'Regrets' Underground Nuclear Test by France 05 September 1995 -- The White House press secretary released a statement September 5 saying, "We continue to urge all of the nuclear powers, including France, to refrain from further nuclear tests and to join in a global moratorium as we work to complete and sign a CTBT in 1996."
- Sentinels in Space, by Serge Brosselin, Paris SCIENCE ET VIE,
- SOME FRENCH MILITARY TRENDS FRENCH FORCE DEVELOPMENT: THE 1995-2000 MILITARY PLAN Chapter 3 THE MITTERRAND LEGACY AND THE FUTURE OF FRENCH SECURITY POLICY RONALD TIERSKY NATIONAL DEFENSE UNIVERSITY
McNair Paper 43 August 1995
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Friday, October 29, 1999 4:37:13 PM