Bulgaria and NATO
- VILNIUS STATEMENT --Albania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia -- Conference ''NATO'S Role in the Changing Security Environment in Europe" Vilnius, Lithuania 18-19 May, 2000 -- We call upon the member states at the next NATO Summit in 2002 to invite our democracies to join NATO.
- STATEMENT BY THE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES Conference ''NATO'S Role in the Changing Security Environment in Europe" Vilnius, Lithuania 18-19 May, 2000 - I welcome the statement adopted in Vilnius today by the governments of Albania, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia. I also take special note of the aspirations articulated by these nations to join NATO and the European Union and encourage them to stay the course.
- STOYANOV HAILS U.S. ACTION PLAN FOR SOUTHEAST EUROPE USIA 11 February 1998
- TEXT: JOINT STATEMENT: U.S.-BULGARIAN PARTNERSHIP FOR NEW ERA USIA 10 February 1998
- BULGARIAN FOREIGN MINISTER SPEAKS AT EUROPEAN INSTITUTE USIA 10 February 1998
- TEXT: FACT SHEET ON SOUTHEAST EUROPE ACTION PLAN USIA 10 February 1998
- Bulgaria says it wants to join NATO 2/17/97 The Associated Press.
- BULGARIA IN NATO: ASPECTS OF MOTIVATION by Colonel Valeri RATCHEV, Bulgaria Institute for Security and International Studies (ISIS) Research Reports No. 7 NATO ENLARGEMENT: TWO LOOKS FROM ASIDE: Part II - October 1996
- NATO, Partnership for Peace, and The New Europe: A Bulgarian View President of Bulgaria Zhelyu Zhelev XIIIth NATO Workshop On Political-Military Decision Making Warsaw, Poland 19-23 June 1996
- Deputy Foreign Minister Todor Tchourov
Bulgarian Perspectives on Regional Security
Building A New NATO: The Search for Peace and Security In an Unsettled World XIth NATO Workshop On Political-Military Decision Making -- Os, Norway 15-19 June 1994
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Friday, May 26, 2000 10:44:31 AM