Slide 11 of 39
Briefly discuss the Concept of Operations for MCM.
- Continuum from peacetime to conflict is characterized by various cues including increasing hostile intentions which focus attention on a specific , narrowing geographic (location) or area . As events progress along this continuum (timeline) resources are shifted from Survey, Mapping, and Intel, through Dedicated MCM.
-Explain various levels of the Pyramid:
- Survey, Mapping, and Intel: Q-Route survey, hydrographic
other environmental parametric data recording (Mine Warfare
- Surveillance: Increased(ing) efforts at monitoring production,
procurement, stockpiling, transport, and delivery capability.
- Organic MCM: Increased levels of MCM systems installed
deployed in CRUDES/AMPHIB ships
- Dedicated MCM: Deployment of AMCM, SMCM, EOD,