Slide 4 of 6
- Envision “Brigade” AMD Cell as a small planning and coordination entity with the experience to operate independently if required. (led by a MAJ)
- Cell should be robust enough to facilitate 24 hour operations over an extended period of time (minimum of 4 personnel).
- Cell would be equipped with capability to tap into existing IADS architecture and exploit available capabilities with a minimum footprint.
- Cell is transportable in a single HUMMWV with Standard Integrated Command Post (SICPs) using AMDPCS component of ABCS. Capable of En-route Mission Planning and Rehearsal (EMPRS) as developed.
- Could/should work closely with Aviation Cell and A2C2 functions.