Associations and Professional Societies
- Air Force Association supports air power and a strong national defense. Lobbies on all Air Force-related issues.
- Air Force Sergeant Association (AFSA) - represents active and retired enlisted members of the Air Force, ANG, and Air Force
Reserve. Focuses on, and lobbies for, pay and benefits.
- Airlift/Tanker Association - professional association of
- American Defense Institute (ADI) - promotes a strong national defense, civic awareness and patriotism among young Americans, voter participation by military personnel, and a resolution to the POW/MIA issue
- American Legion
- American Society of Naval
- Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association (AFCEA)
- Army Aviation Association of America
- Association of Air Force Missileers - USAF Missile Badge or the Missile and Space Badge
- Association of Aviation Ordnancemen - Navy and Marine Corps AOs.
- Association of Naval Aviation - Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Aviation
- Association of Military Surgeons of the U.S. - represents physicians and other health care workers of commissioned rank. Mainly a professional development group.
- Association of the U.S. Army
- CID Agents Association - active duty and retired Army Criminal Investigation Division agents
- Commisioned Officers Association of US Public Health Service, Inc
- CW&WO Association, US Coast Guard
- Enlisted Association of the National Guard of the United States
- Fleet Reserve Association
- enlisted members of the sea services
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- International Association of Military Flight Surgeon Pilots - flight surgeons qualified as pilots [seriously outta date]
- Jewish War Veterans of the U.S.
- Marine Corps Association just a small advert for Leatherneck and Gazette magazines
- Marine Corps League National Headquarters - active and former marines
- Military Chaplains Association of the U.S. - represents the interests of all military chaplains. Lobbies Congress on pay, benefits, and preservation of the chaplain corps.
- Military, Veterans and Patriotic Service Organizations of America - federation of charitable nonprofit organizations providing assistance and services to veterans and their families.
- National Guard Association of the United States - created in 1878 for the purpose of obtaining better equipment, standardized training and a more combat-ready force by petitioning Congress for resources.
- National Military Family Association
- National Order of Battlefield Commissions
- Naval Enlisted Reserve Association
- Naval Reserve Association - A professional organization of Reserve Officers of the Armed Forces
- The Navy League - A
professional, independent, educational organization dedicated to the maintenance of U.S. maritime services.
- Noncommissioned Officers Association (NCOA) - represents all enlisted members. Lobbies on pay and benefit issues for enlisted personnel, conducts worldwide job fairs, assists with veterans claims.
- The Order of Daedalians - professional association of
Presidential Service Association - for those who served militarily in the White House or supporting units
- Retired Enlisted Association
- Reserve Officers Association (ROA)
- A professional organization of Reserve Officers of all services
- The Retired Officers Association
- A professional organization of Retired Officers of all U.S. services.
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- Special Operations Council - all aspects of special operations
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation providing for the well-being of all special operations forces, their families, and their communities.
- Surface Navy Association promotes coordination between military, business and academic communities who share a common interest in Naval Surface Warfare
- The Military Coalition (TMC) is a consortium of 22 military and veteran associations representing 3.5 million active, reserve and retired members of the uniformed services plus their family members and
- United Armed Forces Association - current and former military/civil service personnel
- US Army Signal Corps Officer Candidate School Association - organization and listing of class members.
- US Army Warrant Officer Association
- USCG Chief Petty Officers Association
- Vietnam Veterans also has an extensive listing of Vietnam Veterans Organizations and Support Groups
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Tuesday, October 29, 1996 - 7:26:09 AM