There are many benefits to becoming a FAS Member, besides supporting an organization that is devoted to pursuing solutions to challenging problems in science and security policy. Continue to impact security and science policy today by renewing your FAS membership! Donate $50 or more and renew your FAS membership for another year.
FAS Membership Benefits
- Receive the FAS Public Interest Report four times a year, one full week in advance before it is made available on FAS.org to non-members;
- Receive advance notice of all major FAS reports and podcasts;
- Invitations to participate in conference calls with FAS Experts;
- Access to special events such as briefings, webcasts and live chats;
- Special rates on magazines such as Scientific American, Jane’s Defense Weekly, Foreign Affairs, andWired;
- Weekly updates from FAS on the latest science and security news.
Tax Deductible Donations
If you want to donate via mail, please send your check to:
Federation of American Scientists
Attn: Membership Services
1725 DeSales Street N.W.
Washington D.C. 20036
The information you provide here is secure and will not be shared. We will not sell or share your personal information.
Renew Membership Now
Continue to impact security and science policy today by renewing your FAS membership!