Goal 5 - People and Processes
Transform the Cryptologic Workforce, Processes and Infrastructure to
Meet the Emerging Challenges
Our people are our most important resource -- they are key to accomplishing
our mission. We must ensure they have the skills, processes, equipment,
and facilities to maximize their potential and meet the challenges of the
- Recruit and retain the best-qualified and diverse military and civilian
- Invest in our people through education, training and career development
to achieve and maintain required skill levels. Our overall occupational
structure will be skills-based and constantly tuned to mission requirements
and achieve information superiority.
- Provide our workforce with the environment, systems, and facilities
they need and deserve to accomplish their jobs and support our customers.
- Empower our workforce and encourage them to reengineer their processes
to improve efficiency and create value for our customers.
- Foster an environment that values the contribution of every employee
and ensures fairness in all human resource systems and processes.