2002 Congressional Reports
Final Report of the Congressional Joint Inquiry Into September 11
- Conference Report on Intelligence Authorization for FY 2003, H. Rep. 107-789, November 14.
- HPSCI Report on Intelligence Authorization for FY 2003, H.Rep. 107-592, July 18.
- Counterterrorism Intelligence Capabilities and Performance Prior to 9-11, report of a House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence subcommittee, July 17.
- SASC Report on Intelligence Authorization for FY 2003, S. Rep. 107-208, July 9.
- Report on the Homeland Security Information Sharing Act, House Report 107-534, part 1, June 25.
- Security in the Information Age: New Challenges, New Strategies (PDF), Joint Economic Committee, May 2002.
- Making Supplemental Appropriations for Further Recovery From and Response to Terrorist Attacks on the United States for the Fiscal Year Ending September 30, 2002, H.Rep. 107-480, May 20.
- SSCI Report on Intelligence Authorization for FY 2003, S.Rep. 107-149, May 13.
- A Citizen's Guide on Using the Freedom of Information Act and the Privacy Act of 1974 to Request Government Records, first report by the House Committee on Government Reform, March 12, 2002, 107th Congress, House Report 107-371.
Maintained by Steven Aftergood