2000 Congressional Reports
- H.R. 5630, Intelligence Authorization Act for FY 2001, as enrolled and signed by the President, December 27, 2000.
- Intelligence Authorization for FY 2001, Report of the Senate Armed Services Committee, S. Rpt. 106-325, June 29.
- Improving Counterintelligence Capabilities at the Department of Energy and the Los Alamos, Sandia, and Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories, report of the "Redmond Panel," submitted to the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, June 21.
- Intelligence Authorization for FY 2001, Report of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, H. Rep. 106-620, May 16.
- Report of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Authorizing Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2001 for the Intelligence Activities of the United States Government and the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement and Disability System and for Other Purposes, S. Rep. 106-279, May 4.
- A bill to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2001 for intelligence and intelligence-related activities of the United States Government, the Community Management Account, and the Central Intelligence Agency Retirement and Disability System, and for other purposes, S. 2507, reported out of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, May 4.
- Report on the Investigation of Espionage Allegations Against Dr. Wen Ho Lee, issued by Senator Arlen Specter, March 8.
Created by John Pike
Maintained by Webmaster
Updated Friday, September 15, 2000 1:28:27 PM